Equine Sports Massage Therapy
Feedback from my clients:
- *She is WONDERFUL!!!! Thanks to her magic fingers, my little mare is running in the 1D!!!! --Tami
- *Yep, you are right. It works wonders. And Spirit thanks you!! --Jackie
- *It feels so great to watch someone learn something new. Today I watched a teenage girl witness the difference massage makes in a horse. There's one less sore horse in the world. Thank you Leslie Ramsdell!! You have miracle fingers! :) Today was a good day. --Jackie in reference to "Sunshine"
Are you looking for that extra 20%?
- ~Maintains the entire body in better physical condition.
- ~Aids in preventing injuries and loss of mobility.
- ~Boosts athletic performance and endurance.
- ~Restores mobility to injured muscle and tissue.
- ~Extends both the good health and the overall life of the animal's athletic career.
Benefits of Sports Massage
- ~Increases range of motion and enhances muscle tone.
- ~Improves circulation and promotes faster healing of injuries.
- ~Eases muscle spasms.
- ~Reduces imflammation and swelling in the joints so that pain is relieved.
- ~Relieves tension.
- ~Lengthens connective tissue and so breaks down/prevents the formation of adhesions and reduces the danger of fibrosis.
- ~Stimulates circulation in the lymphatic system and speeds up the elimination of waste products and other toxins.
- ~Generally improves the horse's disposition.
Take care of your hard-working equine partner
Common signs of tight/sore muscles
- *Head Tossing
- *Refusing leads/cross-cantering
- *Tension in head and neck
- *Shortened stride
- *Horse seems "off"
- *Cranky disposition
- *The list goes on...
Sports Massage will help your horse perform better!!!
Leslie Ramsdell, ESMT
**Certified by Equissage**
$60/massage *Travel fee may apply* call 978-697-8596 for appointments
*Sports massage therapy is not a substitute for veterinary care*
Copyright ©2011 Valentine Farm