$30/night per horse
We are conveniently located 3 miles off I-95 and are approximately halfway between New England and Florida, making us a perfect layover spot for horses traveling that route.
What we offer for layovers:
- *Clean, well ventilated 12x12 rubber matted stalls
- *The option of allowing your horse to run in and out of his/her own 12x36 run directly off the stall
- *Bedding is included in price
- *Barn owners live on premises
- *Easy access from I-95 --We are 3 miles off the highway and it's pretty much a straight shot.
- *Plenty of trailer parking and tractor-trailers can get in and out no problem
- *The option of having us feed your horse at our feed times if you would like to grab a little extra rest(you provide feed)
- *Hotels, restaurants and everything you could need is within a 5-10 minute drive--the closest hotel and restaurant is a convenient 2.8 miles away
- *We do have a small(100 x 150) turnout available if your horses respect hot wire.
- *150 x 275 ft arena and fields to stretch legs out in if you desire
- *2 12x12 wash bays available--great to hose your horses down in warmer weather travel
- *All stalls have their own ceiling fan and the barn is very well ventilated and cool in the summer
- Leave a message and I will return your call just as soon as possible.
- Stalls can be reserved by email as well, let me know how many horses you will have and the date you will be arriving. I check my email in the morning and evening and will get back to you right away to confirm your reservation.
**We appreciate 24 hours notice on cancellations if possible (of course we realize that is not always easy when dealing with horses!)**
Address for GPS:
254 Ashley Lynn Lane
Dunn, NC 28334
Driving South on I-95: Exit 72, turn left off ramp, go 2.8 miles and turn left on Ashley Lynn Lane(dirt road). We are the first driveway on the right about 2/10ths mile down the road.
Driving North on I-95: Exit 71, turn right off ramp and follow for 1 mile to stop sign. Turn right, go 1/2 mile and turn left on Ashley Lynn Lane(dirt road). We are the first driveway on the right about 2/10ths mile down the road.
- Comfort Inn (910)891-2511**Allows Pets**
- Jameson Inn (910)891-5758 **Allows Pets**
- Holiday Inn Express (910) 892-4400
- Hampton Inn (910)892-4333
- Super 8 (910)892-1293**Allows Pets**
- There are a few other motels in the area, I DO NOT recommend the Royal Inn or the Express Inn.
- Brass Lantern Steak House
- Hours: M-Th 5pm-9pm, F-Sa 5pm-9:30pm, closed Sunday www.brasslanternsteakhouse.com
- Sagebrush Steak House
- Chain restaurant, good food
- Western Sizzlin Steak House
- Buffet style or made to order, good food
- Las Brisas Mexican Cuisine
- They are ok--Margaritas are weak ;)
- Hours: M closed, Tu-Th 11am-9pm, F-Sa 11am-10pm, Su 11:30am-9pm
- Yamato Japanese House of Steak and Seafood
- Cracker Barrel
- Always good country cooking
- Several buffets and every fast food restaurant imaginable is available on our main strip through town
|Copyright ©2011 Valentine Farm